Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lunch for tomorrow


Lunch time! Well, tomorrow. 

I'm pretty tired after my cardio sculpt pilates class today. It was one of my worse performances but I still went. So I gave it 100% even if I couldn't kill it like I usually do. 

Besides that, lunch for tomorrow. Pasta-less pasta with ground chicken. Yes bitch, you heard me right. 

First, brown up some ground chicken or turkey. I like vegetarian, air conditioned 98% lean white chicken from Mothers. 

Next, grab your "noodles". These things are YAM NOODLES. They are called the miracle noodle because there is NOTHING in them. Literally nothing. 

You can get them at grocery stores, Asian grocery stores or health food markets. They're the shit. 

Next is the best fucking pasta sauce eer. It's $8 a jar. Yes, it's liquid crack. No, it's not crack but it tastes so good you'll be addicted!!

Put it all in a pot once the meats brown and shake some spices in if you want and tahhhhh-dahhhhhhh. Done!

Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment